4.30.2012

the shops at target

Have you heard about Target's newest collaboration, "The Shops at Target"? I'm not sure which "boutique" I am most excited about... clothing from The Webster in Miami, the home line from Privet House in Connecticut or beauty products from Cos Bar in Aspen! And theres The Candy Store in San Francisco and dog treats and toys from Polka Dog Bakery in Boston too! The Shops debut May 6th...wonder if it will be even half as crazy as the Missoni mayhem ? 


The Webster




 Privet House




 Cos Bar


 The Candy Store


 Polka Dog Bakery

images via target

xxLily

4 comments:

  1. Aw this is so awesome! I wish I lived in/near one of these cities...

    www.styledesignlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very interesting concept to me! Target is so amazing. Absolutely love The Webster although I've never been to Miami (I window shop via their website) and I want all of the Polka Dog goodies! xoxo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a smart move! I can't wait to get my hands on those chevron place mats. Love the way they look with those coral napkins. Perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your target is soooo much better than ours :(

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo