6.11.2012

maison gray

So sorry (again) about last week, I was in Dallas and had way less spare time than I imagined I would! Back home now and wondering how I did not know about Gray Malin sooner? His photography is SO fabulous I almost wish I had not come across his work (just kidding!!) but now I want at least 10 of his photographs, all in the largest size of course! Don't you want one hanging in your home? It was so hard to narrow down my favorites but here are some.









images via maison gray

xxLily

4 comments:

  1. I adore the first picture!! You always find the most gorgeous things, I genuinely look forward to seeing your posts in my dash board ♥

    Pipxx

    www.thechicjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaaat you were in Dallas?!? Aww man! If you ever come back, we should meet up!! Love this work!! Xoxo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are brilliant! How fab is that first shot? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these photos!!!

    Love your blog – very inspiration and great photos!

    Don't forget to enter my $100 Miinto.com Gift Card Giveaway: http://chicadvisor.blogspot.ca/2012/06/100-miintocom-giveaway.html

    Best of luck and keep in touch.

    Cheers, Jacquie
    http://chicadvisor.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo