7.28.2011

girly goodness

Last weekend I had dinner with a friend who had just been in London and she brought back the most gorgeous Anya Hindmarch bag. Honestly, I had never paid much attention to Anya Hindmarch bags before but that was quickly changed! I seriously could not stop staring at my friends bag! Of course I rushed home and wanted to see more of Anya's bags and found so many gorgeous pieces...how amazing are the marano clutches? I love how the bags have a classic feel to them yet the materials make them feel fresh & new.



1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

xxLily

P.S. Dont forget to enter my giveaway here !!

17 comments:

  1. I have 2 Anya bags, and they are the best quality ones I own - more so than my Burberry, Mulberry and even my Hermes.

    www.southmoltonststyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 5th clutch! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black tote is amaaaazing. Definitely on my want list! And the clutches are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lat three handbags are quite perfect for everyday! Love them, thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! I'll have to pay a little more attention to Anya too now.

    Becca
    http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Check out the new Marchesa clutches too! Apparently they are taking Judith Leiber by storm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know my thoughts on that lavender one! So gorgeous, I had no idea her bags were so beautiful either until I saw your pins!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful clutches. great finds! like you blog :)

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i loveeeee the pink glitter clutch!!! omgosh it's so freakin' pretty! i HEART anya hindmarch she does pretty so well haha :)

    85 degree's is in irvine.. newport beach to be exact i think :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Nr. 6 !!!
    Great colour !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey I just started following and think your blog is super cute, Im excited to read more! xx

    www.collegeandtravel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh I love the 4th, 5th, and 7th one! =)

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo