3.13.2013

Lonny - March 2013

As usual, the new issue of Lonny is filled with way to many gorgeous things and tons of inspiration. Lonny's editor in chief, Michelle Adams' Manhattan apartment really stood out. Her space is an absolute dream. I love the natural color scheme with a few little touches of color and little bits of leopard. And, hello, that bedroom...I mean, I hardly have words. It's just that fabulous. Definite inspiration for my office which I am in the process of redecorating!








images via Lonny

xxLily 


3 comments:

  1. I agree with you, that room is absolutely georgeous!
    I love the fact that the walls and most of the furniture are in white and the touch of colour is given by diferent little details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Urghg she has the best taste ever!!! I feel like she also moves a lot. haha! But seriously every time I see her bedrooms, I want to copy them! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this so much! That bedroom... I die.

    xx
    My Morning Starship

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo