10.11.2012

zara + home

Sorry for disappearing again but things have been crazy over here! I have some exciting news to share in the next week or so! But for now...does anyone else know that Zara Home is now available to shop on the US website? Maybe I am the only one who doesn't know but whatever the case is, I could not be more excited! I have been stalking the Zara Home website in other countries for a while now dreaming of the day that it would finally be available here in the US...and well, now it is! I definitely have decorative accessories on my mind, probably because I just moved and am in the process of putting everything "back together again"...and obviously I NEED some new pieces to add into the mix! 












1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

images via Zara Home

xxLily



3 comments:

  1. So gla you are back! I missed you!! So excited about Zara home! Love the skull accessories. I thought I looked at everything on that site but I missed those!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am waaaay excited about this!

    And I am so excited to hear more about your jewelry line! That is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo